Cordyceps - Powder Power Pack (30G)
- Made from 100% pure fruit bodies of Cordyceps militaris mushrooms
- Free of any starch, gluten, mycelium and grain fillers, etc.
- Each gram contains more than 1% Cordycepin and 25% beta-glucans.
Cordyceps militaris mushroom contains Cordycepin, which is known to boost immune system and a great anti ageing. Cordycepin is unique to Cordyceps militaris and Ophiocordyceps sinensis or Keedajadi, which has traditionally been used in Tibet, China, Bhutan, Thailand, Korea and Japan for its countless benefits backed by scientific research. We use 100% fruit bodies of Cordyceps militaris mushroom in our products, which contains the most potent and essential medicinal compounds such as Cordycepin, adenosine, beta-glucans, various immune modulating polysaccharides, d-mannitol, ergosterol and many more.
- Cordycepin in Cordyceps militaris has anti-tumor & anti-inflammatory properties
- Adenosine in Cordyceps acts as a remedy for weakness and fatigue.
- Beta-glucans (1,3-1,6) in Cordyceps are bio-machines that lowers cholesterol, manages pain and activates the immune system components like NK cells macrophages, T-cells, B-cells, DCs, etc. to fight cancer and incoming infections*.
- Cordyceps also contain VitaminB12 and antioxidants.
- productCordyceps - Powder Power Pack (30G)
- formPowdered Cordyceps militaris fruit bodies
- quantity30 grams
- ingredientsCordyceps militaris pure fruit bodies
- shelfLife6 months
- pakagingAir-dried at 45 °C, grounded and vacuum sealed.
How to Use
- Simmer 1 gram (1/2 teaspoon) of Cordyceps powder in 250ml clean boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Filter the liquid in a cup and serve fresh.
- Drink Cordyceps tea twice every day with or without meals.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much cordyceps to take daily ?
Mushrooms contain beta-glucans that are the most important medicinal compounds in the Cordyceps and other mushrooms. Research says that the average safe consumption of beta-glucans for a healthy individual (adult) is 100-200 mg/day regardless of weight and age*.
So, how to calculate a daily dose for yourself?
Each gram (1 gram) of Cordyceps militaris pure fruit bodies (dried) will be having >250mg beta-glucans and >10mg cordycepin apart from other specific compounds like triterpenes, ergosterols and adenosine.
Note: No daily value established for this substance by the FDA. This product do not claim to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.