ImmuneTEA - Cordyceps Extract Herbal Green Tea
- Made from freshly chopped pure cordyceps, clove & ginger.
- Free of any starch, gluten, mycelium and grain fillers, etc.
- Easy to use, faster absorption in the body and higher bio-availability of beneficial compounds for quick results.
immuneTEA is a calculated mixture of crushed cordyceps, ginger, and clove which are chopped, dried and mixed in a specific ratio to get the best texture and flavor of cordyceps tea.We have made two variants of our tea for our salty and sweet customers. In the salty flavor of our tea, we have blended the tea ingredients with pure Himalayan salt to conserve the essence of purely natural medicine. In the sweet variant, our immuneTEA comes with a jar of organic honey procured from the bee farms of Central India, which is carefully chosen to homogenize with other herbs to achieve the best sweet flavor while keeping the same natural medicine essence.
- Cordycepin in Cordyceps militaris has anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, libido-enhancing properties
- Adenosine in Cordyceps acts as a remedy for weakness and fatigue.
- Beta-glucans (1,3-1,6) in Cordyceps are bio-machines that lowers cholesterol, manages pain and activates the immune system components like NK cells macrophages, T-cells, B-cells, DCs, etc. to fight cancer and incoming infections*.
- Clove and Ginger along with Cordyceps provides antioxidants and other balancing compounds that helps in increasing oxygen utilization and lung capacity.
- productCordyceps - immuneTEA
- quantity25 N Infusion bags
- ingredientsCordyceps extract, ginger and clove
- shelfLife6 months
- pakagingAir-dried, crushed and made into tea bags
How to Use
- Steep one tea bag in hot water for 10 minutes
- Drink Cordyceps herbal tea twice a day
Frequently Asked Questions
Cordyceps for pain management, cholesterol and lighter mood?
Cordyceps contain beta-glucans which have specifically shown to regulate cytokines that are responsible for immune response. Unwanted pain caused by auto-immune responses has been significantly reduced by using Cordyceps daily.
Beta-glucans in the research have clearly shown to reduce the absorption of cholesterol from the food in the body. People suffering from heart issues get significantly benefited by regular intake of upto 200mg beta-glucans which can be achieved consuming Cordyceps and other medicinal mushrooms.
Many people reported having felt lighter mood and hence improved sleep cycle after taking Cordyceps daily.
All the above claims have not been verified by the FDA. However, a good lot of clinical research on mouse models coupled with empirical knowledge from long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) give enough reason to try and believe in the therapeutic healing of these mushrooms.